Our CD7 Evac Trac evacuation chair is ideal for emergency situations, fire evacuation and lift breakdown. It is simple and easy to use.
As part of “The Equality Act (DDA) 2010” The Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety Law) otherwise known as the RRO and current building regulations, it is now part of fire safety law to provide a safe means of escape for disabled persons in the event of a fire or emergency.
Any non-domestic building with floors above ground level should provide a safe means of escape for persons with disability who, in the event of a fire/emergency cannot use the lift. Our fire evacuation chair enables wheelchair users to be evacuated safely.
Why we believe the CD7 evacuation chair is the best standard evacuation chair on the market:
- Wide double caterpillar tracks securely grip stairs.
- Safety brake handle to prevent accidental movement.
- A person can safely evacuate someone in the CD7 chair who is heavier than they are.
- Ready to use in one easy motion.
- Robust commercial design.
- Comes with 15-year warranty.
- Easily folds for storage.