Fire SMS Alert System
FIRE SMS is a fire safety product that informs deaf or hard of hearing people when the fire alarm sounds in a public place like a supermarket, shopping centre, hotel and library.
It helps service providers and employers comply with the Equality Act 2010 and allows deaf and hard of hearing people freedom to move around buildings without the worry of missing an emergency alarm.
Unlike pager systems, FIRE SMS allows deaf or hard of hearing people to use what they already have with them, a mobile phone.
- Easily installed with no fuss
- Tests itself weekly to check everything is OK
- Only one FIRE SMS is needed for each fire panel
- Unlimited range, as long as you have signal you get a message
- Socially responsible.
- Tamper proof antenna
- No pagers to issue or manage
- Visitors can discreetly use the system without having to ask
- Unlike similar SMS systems Fire SMS stores all data, phone numbers etc in the system memory